Friday, August 26, 2011

Not Fair

So having an exercise or weight loss buddy is a good thing, right?


Well... most of the time.


My husband recently got on board with me. I (re)joined WeightWatchers and he signed up for the online WW program.


It's been about 3 weeks. I've lost 2.5 lbs.


.... He's lost 11 lbs.


I'm so happy for him but at the same time I can't help but think how life is so unfair!


He CHEATS. He's a big ol' cheater!! He goes over his points, he eats late-night snacks which, in turn, "makes" me eat them, too. I have no self-control.


And yet he still loses weight! It reminds me of a commercial I saw a while back...


I love my husband, and I want him to be healthy--so I guess I have to be ok with this and work on my own problems. Maybe I'll let him motivate me, after all.


XOXO

-Katie

2 comments:

holli said...

I think you look fabulous! That would be really frustrating to have a cheater beating you in weight loss when you are not cheating. At least you are both being healthy. I hope you win though. :)

Katie said...

Haha, thanks Holli!